Years of Experience – Millions of Precision Machined Components
Since 1952, Linda Tool has been helping small manufacturers, Tier 1 suppliers, as well as the world’s leading OEMs maintain their competitive edge with the highest quality precision machined components.
- Realize Your Complex Designs
- Fabricate & Test Prototypes
- High Quality, Reliable Deliveries
- Vendor Managed Inventory (JIT)
- On-Time Production Schedules
- Lower Production Costs
Complete to Print
From prototype to production, Linda Tool’s state-of-the-art production and testing facility is fully equipped with the latest technology to support prototype and production runs of any size.
- CNC Multi-Tasking Machining
- CNC Milling & Turning
- 3, 4 & 5 Axis Milling
- CMM Inspection
- Project Management & Tracking Software
Click to review our comprehensive Facilities List.
Better Than 99% Quality Record
Linda Tool strives to consistently provide our customers with products and service that are of exceptional quality and value. Our quality control certifications required by industry guarantee the high quality components we make meet your industry requirements. Our closely monitored project management and quality control systems have resulted in a better than 99% quality record.
Located in the historic Red Hook neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY, Linda Tool is participating in a number of ‘green’ initiatives designed to promote a healthy, sustainable environment.
- Semi-extensive “Green Roof” (12,500 square foot roof garden) reduces A/C and heating oil usage while maintaining optimal work space climate.
- 24/7/365 A/C system with HEPA filtration to ensure clean air quality.
- Semi-synthetic coolant reduces waste coolant by 60%.
- “Mist Collectors” on every machine tool to ensure mist created from machining is not introduced into the shop air.
- Sustainable packaging used for repetitive shipping, where possible.
- Cardboard containers are reused for shipping when possible.
- Aqueous based fluids used for cleaning & degreasing.
- Recycle all chips from machining operations.
- Recycle cardboard, paper and soda bottles/cans.
- High velocity air hand dryers cut consumption of paper waste.